The OCP and Metcalf range of bioinoculants were researched and developed from indigenous isolates selected for maximum benefit to the plant. We will continue to expand this range as more isolates are being discovered with specific traits to re-establish the biological balance of good fungi in cropping situations.
Isolates TdAVC1 & TdAVA2
The product RhizoVital 42 is a biostimulant and contains spores of the naturally occurring soil bacteria Bacillus amyloliquefaciens FZB 42. After the application the bacteria germinate and colonize the young growing roots and which stimulate plant growth, and substances that improve availability of nutrients for the plant.
RhizoVital42 helps the plant to build stronger and healthier roots which improves its tolerance towards biotic (pathogens) and abiotic (water deficiency, salt) stress. For this reason RhizoVital42 increases plant growth and effects higher yields.
Advantages of RhizoVital 42
25 billion/ml good bacteria for your soil & growing media
- Improves crop yields & quality
- Helps plants grow stronger & faster
- Improves seed strike & seedling survival
- Improves stress tolerance of plants
- Can be used as a biological enhancer tank mixed with fungicide
- 2 year shelflife without the need for refrigerating
- High Quality -Researched & Developed in Germany
- seed treatment
- root dipping
- mixing into soils
- drenching or spray on soil surface
- injection into hydroponic systems
- in combination with other pesticides or fertilizers