Plant & Soil Fertility is the first line of defence against insect and disease problems. Organic farming systems sometimes struggle to maintain good plant nutrition due to the prohibition of high analysis fertilisers. However, solutions are at hand through the use of the Aminogro MAXi Range of high Organic N and trace elements. The trace element range is chelated with amino acids and complexing agents collectively referred to as OrganoPLEX. OCP can provide soil testing services and blend a nutritional package to what ever prescription you need to correct any secondary or trace element deficiency that may be limiting crop yields. We also have the capacity to add a range of unique beneficial microbes range that will help to improve plant growth while reducing the impacts of plant diseases.
Aminogro MAXi N13
Aminogro MAXi N13 is a powder based Australian Organic Registered high analysis nitrogen source which provides plants with an array of amino acids in the form of L-form free amino acids, peptides and polypeptides. Nitrogen is use in plants in the form of amino acids so fertilizing with amino acids is a very efficient way of delivering Nitrogen. The organic carbon in Aminogro MAXi N13 also enhances microbial activity which assists the plant to access other nutrients and helps to maintain Carbon in the soil. Aminogro MAXi also acts as a natural chelator of other nutrients in tank mixes.
Pack Sizes: 10kg pail & 25kg bag
Aminogro MAXi N7
• Enhances plant anti-oxidant levels that assist with buffering against environmental stress
• Mitigates nutrient imbalances and toxicity in plants
• Reinforces canopy architecture leading to improved photosynthesis efficiencies and reduced sunburn and heat stress
• Toughens plant cell walls making it more difficult for invading pathogens to infect and reduces the palatability of the plant to insects.
• Thicker cell walls which reduces moisture loss and postharvest breakdown.