Yates AgriBoost Turf Lifter
Yates AgriBoost Turf Lifter 10-4-6 is a unique blend of composted poultry manure and mineral fertiliser.
- Contains Zeolite to increase cation exchange capacity of soil
- Natural slow release fertiliser with fast release mineral fertilisers
- The composted poultry manure component of these blends improves soil organic matter content and increases soil water holding capacity
- The organic base improves soil structure and enhances the soils cation exchange capacity which facilitates greater nutrient retention
- The nutrient level of Yates AgriBoost Turf Lifter is consistent and guaranteed
- The organic base of Yates AgriBoost Turf Lifter has been heat treated which kills weed seeds and significantly reduces harmful bacteria
How It Works
Yates AgriBoost Turf Lifter is formulated specifically for turf growers to best meet the nutritional needs for various applications. These include use as a turf starter, for turf maintenance and renovation. In addition to supplying essential nutrients for plant growth, it improves soil organic matter content, increases soil water holding capacity, improves soil structure and enhances the soils cation exchange capacity which facilitates greater nutrient retention.
Directions for use
Application rates of Yates AgriBoost Turf Lifter will vary according to the specific grass type, growth stage and local soil conditions. A comprehensive soil analysis is an invaluable tool. Refer to the product label before use or contact your Yates distributor for further advice.
Commercial application rates:
|For parks, ovals, fairways and turf||400 – 500kg/ha|
|Golf and bowling greens at renovation time||10 – 20kg/100m2 at establishment|
|For renovating and coring (15mm hole x 100mm deep)||20 – 40kg/100m2|
Care should be taken using this product to note the salt tolerance of the grass species it is applied to. Tolerance varies considerably depending on variety present and age of plant.
When handling Yates AgriBoost Turf Lifter always use gloves. Do not use Yates AgriBoost on phosphorus sensitive Australian natives.