Yates Uplift Seaweed Liquid Concentrate
A completely natural plant health tonic, Yates Uplift Seaweed Liquid Concentrate contains a range of beneficial ingredients that stimulate plant and root growth, improving plant stress resistance and promoting improved flowering and fruiting.
- Sustainably-harvested Australian seaweed
- Gentle, cold-composting process for maximum extraction
- No heating or drying during manufacture process, preserving sensitive growth-promoting compounds
- Natural plant growth stimulants such as auxins, cytokinins and gibberellins improves root, cell division and flower development
- Also contains vitamins, betaines, complex sugars, natural minerals, trace elements and alginates
- Acts as natural chelating agent for improved foliar uptake of nutrients
- Excellent treatment to reduce transplant shock and ensure rapid establishment of plants.
- Ideal stress relief treatment before or after periods of plant stress, e.g. Frost, heat waves, insect or disease damage
- Improves general plant growth with resultant improved fruiting and flowering
- Foliar, soil or fertigation application
- Suitable for all plants & crops
- Compatible with most agro-chemicals and nutrients
- Product of Australia
- Organic certified: 1000L IBC pack size is certified for organic use by NASAA
How it works
Improved foliar nutrient uptake: Seaweed assists with the foliar uptake of nutrients by the natural chelating effect of complex sugars and alginates, making it the ideal companion mix especially for foliar feeding applications.
Improved root development: Natural plant growth regulating compounds promote root development and growth. Improves soil organic matter content and provides a full range of trace elements and minerals.
Natural stress relief: Ideal treatment before or after periods of stress, as natural root stimulating effect allows plants to counter and recover faster, as a larger root system is better able to gather water and nutrients and also produce plant development growth regulators.
Sustainably harvested Australian Seaweed which has been gently cold-composted for maximum extraction of seaweed nutrients.
- Always dilute with water before applying.
- Agitate before decanting or mixing into spray tank.
- Check physical compatibility (jar test) and also whether spray tank mixes are allowed, before making a spray tank mix with other agrochemicals
- Do not mix with herbicides.
- Add Yates Uplift Seaweed Liquid Seaweed last, when making a spray tank blend.
- Do not store diluted product, use within 24 hours.
- Do not apply to foliage in the heat of day or if shade temperatures exceed 30°C.
- Minimum dilution 1:50 & Maximum dilution 1:300
Foliar application (General recommendation): Apply every 2 – 4 weeks in the growing season. Apply at higher rate just after fruit set or grazing/cutting.
|Vegetables & turf||Brassica’s, Broccoli, Brussel sprouts, Cabbage and cauliflower, Carrots, Eggplant, Lettuce and leeks, Tomatoes, Herbs, Peas and beans, Potatoes||2 – 5 L/ha|
|Orchards||Pome fruit (Apples and Pears etc), Stone fruit (Apricot, Cherry, Peach), Macadamias & Olives||3 – 6 L/ha|
|Grapes||Wine grapes, Table grapes||3 – 5 L/ha|
|Cereal & broadacre||Wheat, oats, Beans, Cotton||2 – 5 L/ha|
|Pasture||3 – 5 L/ha|
Specific foliar spray instructions
ALWAYS dilute with water before application.
When making a spray tank mix, add the required water volume required for the spray system, then any other products into the mix and then add the required amount of Uplift Seaweed last, keeping in mind minimum and maximum dilution levels. Use blue coded nozzles or coarser with nozzle filters removed (if smaller than 150 micron).
General recommendation: Apply every 2 – 4 weeks in the growing season
|Soil drench application||10 – 20 L/ha|
|Transplant application||Dip seedlings/roots in 1:100 solution before plant-out OR Drench soil around new transplants with 1:100 – 1:200 solution.|
|Fertigation application||Apply soil drench rate prior to final flush of lines at 1:100 dilution.|
Specific Fertigation application instructions
When applying the product through a fertigation system it is important to know the system volume, i.e. in irrigation pipes of the specific section to be fertigated. Then determine the required volume of Yates Uplift Seaweed to ensure the recommended dilution rate. When the irrigation cycle is nearly complete, inject the Yates Uplift Seaweed into the lines and then flush the lines with the line volume to ensure all the mix is flushed out. Then stop the irrigation to ensure that the product is not leached away. E.g. If a section volume is 1000L, 10L Yates Uplift Seaweed needs to be added. After addition of the Yates Uplift Seaweed, the lines need to be washed out with at least 1000L water before stopping the irrigation cycle.
Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wear appropriate protection and wash hands after use.
Storage and disposal
Store in the closed, original container, in a dry, cool, well-ventilated area out of direct sunlight. Avoid exposure to excessive temperatures. Keep containers closed when not on use – check regularly for spills. Refer to local government authority for disposal recommendations.
Yates recommends that you contact an Agronomist prior to the application of this product and/or conduct trials of this product prior to full commercial application.