Yates Agriboost Plus Blood & Bone Granules
Yates AgriBoost Plus Blood & Bone (N4.8 P3.0 K1.3 ) is an organic fertiliser comprising composted poultry manure and blood & bone.
Ensure you read the label directions and precaution advice when using this product around pets, particularly dogs, as it may be harmful if consumed.
- Natural slow release fertilisers boosted with natural additives to improve plant health
- Neutral pH
- Improves soil organic matter content and increases soil water holding capacity
- Improves soil structure and enhances the soil’s cation exchange capacity which facilitates greater nutrient retention
- The nutrient level of Yates AgriBoost Products is consistent and guaranteed
- Yates AgriBoost Organic Products have been heat treated which kills weed seeds and significantly reduces harmful bacteria
- There is minimal chance of burning or leaching with Yates AgriBoost Organic Products
- Certified 100% organic fertiliser and quality assured
How It Works
Yates AgriBoost Plus Blood & Bone is a certified organic fertiliser specially formulated for organic growers that supplies essential nutrients for plant growth. In addition, this product improves soil organic matter content, stimulates soil microbial activity, increases soil water holding capacity, improves soil structure and enhances the soil’s cation exchange capacity which facilitates greater nutrient retention.
Directions for use
Application rates of Yates AgriBoost Plus Blood & Bone will vary according to crop type, stage of crop growth and local soil conditions. A comprehensive soil analysis is an invaluable tool. The following rates are a guide only, always refer to the product label before use;
Commercial application rates
|Brassicas||1.5 – 2.5 tonnes/ha|
|Broccoli||1 – 2 tonnes/ha|
|Brussel sprouts||1 – 2 tonnes/ha|
|Cabbage and cauliflower||1 – 2 tonnes/ha|
|Carrots||1 – 2 tonnes/ha|
|Eggplant||1 – 2 tonnes/ha|
|Lettuce and leeks||1 – 2 tonnes/ha|
|Tomatoes||1 – 2 tonnes/ha|
|Peas and beans||1 tonne/ha|
|Olives||1 – 2kg/tree|
|POME FRUIT (Apples and Pears)||1.5-2.5kg/tree (Rates given apply to mature, fruit-bearing trees)|
|STONE FRUIT (Apricot, Cherry, Peach, Plum)||1.5-2.5kg/tree (Rates given apply to mature, fruit-bearing trees)|
|Vines||600 – 800kg/ha|
|Turf||400 – 600kg/ha (Note: BFA Restricted use – do not apply where ruminants are grazing)|
This product may be harmful to pets, especially dogs, if consumed. Avoid heaping Yates AgriBoost Plus Blood & Bone as this may attract dogs. Cultivate into the surface and water well to help prevent dogs consuming. Store away from dogs. If dogs consume this product, contact your veterinary surgeon immediately.
When handling Yates AgriBoost always use gloves. Do not use Yates AgriBoost on phosphorus sensitive Australian natives. This product contains restricted animal material – DO NOT FEED TO CATTLE, SHEEP, GOATS, DEER OR OTHER RUMINANT ANIMALS.