Yates Dynamic Lifter Long Life Complete
Yates Dynamic Lifter Long Life Complete (N5.0 P3.0 K5.0 ) is an organic blended fertiliser comprising composted poultry manure, meat meal, fish meal, seaweed meal and zeolite.
- Natural slow release fertilisers boosted with natural additives to improve plant health
- Neutral pH
- Improves soil organic matter content and increases soil water holding capacity
- Improves soil structure and enhances the soil’s cation exchange capacity which facilitates greater nutrient retention
- The nutrient level of Yates Dynamic Lifter Products is consistent and guaranteed
- Yates Dynamic Lifter Products have been heat treated which kills weed seeds and significantly reduces harmful bacteria
- There is minimal chance of burning or leaching with Yates Dynamic Lifter Products
How It Works
Yates Dynamic Lifter Long Life Complete is an organic-based fertiliser that supplies essential nutrients for plant growth. In addition, this product improves soil organic matter content, increases soil water holding capacity, improves soil structure and enhances the soil’s cation exchange capacity which facilitates greater nutrient retention.
Directions for use
Application rates of Yates Dynamic Lifter Long Life Complete will vary according to crop type, stage of crop growth and local soil conditions. A comprehensive soil analysis is an invaluable tool. The following rates are a guide only, always refer to the product label before use;
Commercial application Rates
|Brassicas||1 – 2 tonnes/ha|
|Broccoli||1 – 2 tonnes/ha|
|Brussel sprouts||1 – 2 tonnes/ha|
|Cabbage and cauliflower||1 – 2 tonnes/ha|
|Carrots||1 – 2 tonnes/ha|
|Eggplant||1 – 2 tonnes/ha|
|Lettuce and leeks||1 – 2 tonnes/ha|
|Tomatoes||1 – 2 tonnes/ha|
|Peas and beans||1 tonne/ha|
|Olives||1 – 2kg/tree|
|POME FRUIT (Apples and Pears)||1.5 -2.5kg/tree (Rates given apply to mature, fruit-bearing trees)|
|STONE FRUIT (Apricot, Cherry, Peach, Plum)||1.5 -2.5kg/tree (Rates given apply to mature, fruit-bearing trees)|
|Vines||600 – 800kg/ha|
|Turf||400 – 600kg/ha (Note: Restricted use – do not apply where ruminants are grazing)|
Note that the rates given for pome and stone fruit applies to mature, bearing trees.
When handling Yates Dynamic Lifter always use gloves. Do not use Yates Dynamic Lifter on phosphorus sensitive Australian natives. This product contains restricted animal material – DO NOT FEED TO CATTLE, SHEEP, GOATS, DEER OR OTHER RUMINANT ANIMALS.