Yates Blood & Bone Meal
Yates Blood & Bone Meal contains 100% Blood and Bone meal. (N7.1 : P5.6 : K0.2) Ensure you read the label directions and precaution advice when using this product around pets, particularly dogs, as it may be harmful if consumed.
- Contains 100% pure Blood & Bone Meal
- Encourages beneficial microbial activity
- Contains organic-based slow release nutrients
How it works
Yates Blood & Bone Meal is suitable for a wide range of plants including vegetables, flowers, fruit trees, lawns and shrubs.
Yates Blood & Bone Meal contains:
- Nitrogen for healthy leaf growth
- Phosphorus for strong root development
- Potassium for flower and fruit development
- Calcium—essential for cell wall structure and strength
Directions for use
Pets may be attracted to this product. If consumed, this product may be harmful to pets, especially dogs. Should dogs consume this product, contact your veterinary surgeon immediately. Avoid heaping fertiliser as this may attract dogs. Cultivate into surface and water well to help prevent dogs consuming. Store away from dogs. Store in a dry place with bag closed to prevent deterioration.
The dust from this product may irritate the eyes and skin. Avoid contact and inhalation of dust.
NOTICE: NOT TO BE FED TO SHEEP, CATTLE, DEER, ALPACAS, GOATS OR OTHER RUMINANT ANIMALS.
Pack Size: 1T Bulk Bag